Facts About Alcohol
Did You Know
- There are about 15 million people in US currently affected by alcohol dependency or alcohol abuse.
- Alcohol dependency means that you have withdrawal or unsuccessful to control your alcohol consumption.
- Alcohol abuse means that alcohol becomes uncontrollable so that it may ruin your your life, your work, your family or put you under dangerous situations.
- Alcohol is estimated to cause 20-30% of cases of esophageal cancer , liver cancer, homicide, epilepsy, motor vehicle accidents,
- Alcohol can also increase chances of throat cancer by 700%, colon cancer by 80% , lung cancer by 50%, high blood pressure by 100%.